Facelift Focus ST250 REDLINE Lowering Springs - Eibach
- Set of 4 Springs for the New Facelift Focus ST
- Special Pumaspeed Redline Edition
- Front 25mm Drop, Rear 25mm Drop
- Progressive Spring Design
- Provides Excellent Ride Quality
- High Performance Handling With A Lower Center Of Gravity
- Uses Original Factory Mounting Points
- Facelift Model Only
Pumaspeed In conjunction with Eibach UK has Strenthened the REDLINE family with the newest edition for the Facelift Focus ST250 Ecoboost.
The Redline kit lowers the vehicle by 25mm at the front and 25mm at the rear.
The Redline Springs lower your car's center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. When combined with aftermarket wheels and tires, the Redline kit transforms the looks and. The facelift ST250 suffers from excessive wheel-well clearance, This kit resolves that while keeping the car compliant on bumpy B-Roads.
Every Redline by Pumaspeed Eibach’s suspension engineers and performance driving professionals to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. The Eibach proprietary progressive spring design provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.
These do not fit the Estate version..