Developed in association with Turbosmart, this recirculation valve is designed specifically for the Corsa 1.6 Turbo as a direct replacement for the OEM rubber valve which is prone to failure when the engine has been tuned or had an upgrade to the engine management software. One spring covers all stages of tune.
Unlike the standard plastic valves that use un-reinforced rubber diaphragms and are known to crack or split under increased boost, the new TS Kompact valve uses an O-Ring sealed piston which, coupled with their billet aluminium construction gives them over 30PSI of boost handling capability using a single spring and increased reliabity over the factory valve.
Designed as a bolt-on direct replacement replacement for the factory valve on all BorgWarner EFR, KKK turbos, the Kompact Shortie Plumb Back provides better boost response and greater boost handling capability than the factory fitted recirculation valve.
Features and Benefits:
- Machined from Billet Alluminium.
- Lightweight, brass/aluminium, two-piece piston.
- More Reliable than the factory valve.
- Substantial Construction.
- Improved Boost Responsive.
- Single Spring - No Requirement to Change when Tuning.
- Finish: Anodised Black as shown.
Included with each Kompact Shortie kit is:
- 1 x Model Specific Valve
- 1 x Straight Nipple
- 1 x Banjo Nipple
- 3 x Mounting screws
Suitable for ALL of the following BW EFR KKK (K03) Z16LEx A16LEx and B16LEx Turbo units:
- Astra H 1.6 Turbo Z16LET
- Astra J 1.6 Turbo A16LET
- Corsa D 1.6 Turbo including VXR Z16LEL/Z16LER/A16LEL/A16LER/A16LES/B16LER
- Corsa E 1.6 VXR Turbo B16LES
- Insignia 1.6 Turbo A16LET
- Meriva 1.6 Turbo Z16LET
Part no: TS-CVXR-CS