AIRTEC Front mount Intercooler Features
- 1 x Twin pass huge 60mm core Intercooler with flowed cast end tanks, this means less welding and a stronger Intercooler
- Comes with full fitting instructions & pipe work
- No cutting bumper with our intercooler kit
- Un-Beatable value for money
- Available in Satin Black or Natural Silver
- Airtec 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Fitting will take 1-2 hours depending on mechanical skill
Finished In Pro-Series Satin Black or Natural Silver
Proven horizontal 60mm core, runs left to right of the end tanks this gives the single pass design intercooler the shortest route for the charged air to pass though, with such a small turbo, the faster the charged air can get in & out the better.
Another great must have with our design is making full use of the hottest part of the intercooler, which is the top section, this is on full show allowing maximum Airflow. Tip, more of the grill can be opened up with Dremel or Drill to allow even more Airflow to the intercooler, we suggest to do this whilst fitting.
Proven and tested at Collins Performance with great results!
Airtec Stage 1 Intercooler:
Airtec Stage 2 intercooler:
Airtec intercooler will fit 100PS / 125PS / 135PS and 140PS (Red and Black) models.
As fitted to our 1.0 demo car.
Fits with the following bumpers:
Standard Zetec S bumper.
New style RS bumper.
*PLEASE NOTE: Some minor trimming may be required to the lower grill*
Please note: Pipework only available in silver
Thickness – 60mm
Width – 525mm
Height – 378mm
Intercooler Volume Capacity (The amount of charged air that the intercooler can hold)
AIRTEC: 3.45 litres
AIRTEC part number: ATINTFO37